I recently challenged our congregation to take just a few minutes a week (or a few minutes a day if you want to be on the fast track!) to respond to God’s loving, but also correcting, hand in the Covid-19 situation, by learning more about the Bible. I will plan to post a blog each week with a video link for each of the videos in this helpful series produced by The Bible Project.
As we watch this very short intro video, let’s ask ourselves some important questions:
– What am I most familiar with in the Bible?
– What do I understand the least?
– What do I think is the overarching theme of the Bible?
– How do the sections of the Bible relate to each other?
– If I have doubts about the Bible’s truth and reliability, what steps will I take to get answers?