LIVING OUR CHURCH VISION
Sermon Series Schedule:
- October 6 – Exalted Communion – Praying for Faith – Colossians 1:1-8
- October 13 – Exalted Communion – Praying for Growth – Colossians 1:9-14
- October 20 – Exalted Christ – Christ’s Nature – Colossians 1:15-23
- October 27 – Exalted Christ – Servant of Christ – Colossians 1:24-29
- November 3 – Exalted Christianity – Over Human Philosophies – Colossians 2:1-9
- November 10 – Exalted Christianity – Over Legalism and Mysticism and Asceticism – Colossians 2:10-23
- November 17 – Exalted Calling – Put Off/Put On – Colossians 3:1-11
- November 24 – Exalted Calling – Put Off/Put On – Colossians 3:12-17
- December 1 – Exalted Calling – In Relationships – Colossians 3:18-4:6
- December 8 – Exalted Communion – The Church – Colossians 4:7-18
2019 Churchwide Spiritual Growth Plan – New City Catechism
John 4:24 “God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” The past three or four years, all in our church family have been encouraged to pursue a pathway for spiritual growth individually or as a household, which is linked with our weekly church worship service. The goal has been to grow in spirit and truth. With our lives often scattered and our attention easily distracted, repeating a passage of the Bible or from a historic teaching tool, like a catechism, and then having resources in hand to pursue that teaching during the week, is as important as it ever was. To that end, in the past, we have invited everyone to walk together through the Westminster Shorter Catechism (English from 1640s) and the Heidelberg Catechism (German from 1563), using the daily readings from Starr Meade, and this last year, using the Read Scripture app for daily bible reading and helpful summary videos.
Missed a Sermon Message? Want to review a Sermon Message?
** For earlier messages, Sermon.net allows you to search/sort by Speaker, Series, and/or Scripture