February/March Message Series
The Spiritual Vaccine for Eternal Life — God’s Holistic Healing for Our Mortal Condition
Sermon Series Schedule:
- February 7 – Galatians 1:1; 3:4 | How do we know reliable information about this vaccine? Does a spiritual vaccine exist?
- February 14 – Galatians 1:6-9; 1:11-16 | Where can we get this vaccine? Can’t we use another cure?
- February 21 – Galatians 2:1-3; 3:23-29 | What does it cost, and is it available to all — or only special people?
- February 28 – Galatians 2:15-18 | How do we receive it? Can’t we concoct our own remedy?
- March 7 – Galatians 2:20-21 | How will it affect me? Does it hurt and what are the side effects?
- March 14 – Galatians 3:1-14; 4:1-7 | How does it work? And what will it protect me against?
- March 21 – Galatians 5:1-2, 13-15; 5:16-26 | What are the benefits
- March 28 – Galatians 6:9, 15; 1 Corinthians 15 | How long will it last?
2021 Church-wide Devotional Plan
We will journey through Starr Meade’s book Training Hearts, Teaching Minds as a devotional reading in 2021. We will tackle two sections each week (morning and evening readings) so as to complete it in one year. We will integrate the catechism reading into our worship service, so that family/personal worship during the week is connected with Sunday worship. Copies are available on Sunday mornings or you can get the Kindle version or order your own copy most affordably here.
(Download the Reading Schedule Insert Card).
Missed a Sermon Message? Want to review a Sermon Message?
** For earlier messages, Sermon.net allows you to search/sort by Speaker, Series, and/or Scripture